Laser Mechanisms’ FineKerf™ processing head delivers fine kerf cutting for the precision manufacturing of small parts. Engineered as a rugged, industrial-style unit for use in the medical processing field, FineKerf™ is capable of consistently delivering kerf widths as low as 8 microns in stainless steel. And the head delivers a true perpendicular laser beam for clean cuts without angle. Easily retrofitted to existing laser heads, the unit also conveniently mounts on a variety of lasers, including fiber lasers, by simply changing the X-Y mount plate.
- Independent adjustment of laser beam and view port
- Laser safety protection through view port
- X-Y tip centering
- X-Y adjust and lock feature on incoming beam
- Precision three element lens set – corrected for vision use
- External focal point to gas jet tip adjustment with a range of .350″
- 10X, adjustable eyepiece with fine grain crosshair
- View While Lasing feature
- Nikon® optical system
Laser Power: 500 W (max.)
Clear Aperture: (0.98″) 25 mm
Fine Focus Adjust (Micrometer): (1.0″) 25.4 mm
Laser Wavelength: 1.06 microns
X-Y Centering (Head on Laser Faceplate): (± 0.1″) ± 2.54 mm
Weight: (7.9 lbs.) 3.6 kg
Click and hold your left mouse button, then drag to rotate.
Best viewed in landscape mode on mobile devices.