Laser Mechanisms’ FiberCUT® HR processing head delivers cutting-edge performance for flatbed systems up to 15 kW. Featuring automatic, programmable focus with 25 mm of travel, FiberCUT® HR is a fully-sealed, purged design that minimizes downtime from any internal contamination. FiberCUT® HR goes even further using robust, direct-cooled reflective optics that minimize focus shift. In addition, sealed access doors prevent contamination when cover glasses are serviced.
- Robust, direct-cooled reflective optics minimize focus shift
- Internal sensors to determine the condition of all optics
- Internal process monitoring to detect pierce through and loss of cut
- Standard nozzle cooling and air blast
- No exposed wires near nozzle tip to snag or break
- Laser Mech®’s patented height sense technology
Power Rating: up to 15 kW
Nominal Focus: 200 mm
Clear Aperture: 40 mm
Assist Gas Pressure: up to 20 BAR
Focal Point To Nozzle Adjustment: ±12.5 mm
Weight: ~8.5 kg
LASER MECH COLLIMATOR
Nominal Collimator: 150 mm
Fiber Connections: QD (LLK-D, LCA), QBH (HLC-8)
Standoff Distance Range (1 mm Recommended): 0.2 mm to 8.0 mm
Calibration: Auto Calibrating
Response Time: <1 msec.
Temperature Stability: ±5% of Standoff Setting, 0º to 45º C
Power Requirement: 24 V
Output (Optimized Curve For Flat Metal or Linear Signal): 0-10 V Analog
Click and hold your left mouse button, then drag to rotate.
Best viewed in landscape mode on mobile devices.