At only 55 mm square around its central core, FiberMINI® Weld is an ultra-compact, lightweight welding head for all fiber-delivered, solid-state laser systems to 4 kW.
FiberMINI® Weld has a simple, yet flexible design that allows Laser Mech® to optimize the processing head to the end user’s requirements. Optics are protected against contamination by an easily accessible cover glass. Offered with either straight or right angle fiber inputs, FiberMINI® Weld delivers both user-friendly operation and reliable performance at an attractive price.
Available in focal lengths to 400 mm, FiberMINI® Weld features 13 mm of manual focus adjustment, optional camera viewing and an effective air knife to help extend the life of the cover glass.
- Available in focal lengths to 400 mm
- 13 mm of lens movement to set focus
- Effective air knife to help extend the life of the cover glass
- Quick and easy access to the cover glass
- Flexible design to optimize spot size
- Compact, lightweight design
- Optional camera viewing
- Models available for most popular fiber connections