Engineered for high duty cycle production welding applications with medium to high-power, fiber-delivered lasers, FiberWELD® HR is a robust head with direct-cooled reflective optics that minimize focus shift. FiberWELD® HR’s easily accessible, protective cover glass helps extend the life of internal optics. Per the end user’s processing requirements, FiberWELD® HR can be configured with straight or right-angle fiber input, camera viewing, wire feed, air knife, weld monitoring and special focusing optics (twin spot and rectangular).
- Robust, direct-cooled reflective optics minimize focus shift
- For all fiber-delivered laser systems up to 30 kW
- Available with either a straight laser beam path or left or right-hand, 90° fiber connection
- Temperature monitored optics
- Cover glass contamination monitoring/warning
- Quick and easy access to the cover slide (no tools required)
- Cross-flow air knife with 360° adjustment
- All optics are housed in environmentally-sealed compartments to prevent contamination from process smoke and debris
- Compatible with all weld-monitoring systems – including the latest technologies
- Available HLAW mounting bracket
- Fiber collimator from 100 mm – 200 mm
- Focusing optics from 200 mm – 1000 mm
Power Rating: up to 30 kW
Clear Aperture: 48 mm
Collimator Focal Lengths: 100 mm, 120 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm
Focusing Mirrors: 200 mm to 1000 mm
Optional Custom Optics: Twin Spot, Rectagular
Fiber Connections: QD (LLK-D, LCA), QBH (HLC-8), LLK-B (Q5)
Weight: ~6 kg (Base configuration. Weight will vary based on options added)
Click and hold your left mouse button, then drag to rotate.
Best viewed in landscape mode on mobile devices.