FiberWELD® DH is a robust head with direct-cooled reflective optics that minimize focus shift. It’s engineered for high duty cycle production applications with medium to high power, fiber-delivered lasers. The head’s advanced optical design permits wire to be fed directly into the beam path – right into the center of the melt pool. This allows the laser or cladding process to have total directional independence. Also, FiberWELD® DH’s easily accessible, protective cover glass extends the life of internal optics.
- Robust, direct-cooled reflective optics minimize focus shift
- For all fiber-delivered laser systems (Diode, Fiber, Disc) up to 30 kW
- All optics are housed in sealed compartments to prevent contamination from process smoke and debris
- Temperature monitored optics
- Cover glass contamination monitoring/warning
- Quick and easy access to the cover slide (no tools required)
- Cross-flow air knife
- Omnidirectional processing
- Hot wire compliant
- Direct-cooled wire feed
- Direct-cooled, back-reflection protection
- Optional camera-based vision and process monitoring
Power Rating: up to 30 kW
Clear Aperture: 52 mm
Collimator Focal Lengths: 100 mm, 150 mm
Focusing Mirrors: 300 mm
Wavelengths (Diode, Fiber, Disc): 900 – 1100 µm
Fiber Connections: HLC-16, QD (LLK-D, LCA), QBH (HLC-8), LLK-B (Q5)
Wire Sizes: 0.6 – 1.6 mm
Weight: ~35 kg (Base configuration. Weight will vary based on options added)
Click and hold your left mouse button, then drag to rotate.
Best viewed in landscape mode on mobile devices.